Friday, November 27, 2009

PLN

people network

My Personal Learning Network is nowhere near what I would dream of it being. Of course I use Facebook on a daily basis, but that is just to keep up with my friends and is for social reasons only. I have only just now become aware of the intellectual trail I am leaving behind, and the fact that it can be Googled! However, mostly through assignments in Dr. Strange's class I have started to expand my PLN. I can safely say that my PLN consists of Dr. Strange, Miss Lavakula and Room 10@Pt England School, LaNadia Patrick, Susan Morgan, Dillion Rogers, Emily Carlson and Samantha Sunderman.

Through assignments in Dr. Strange's class I have been able to contact teachers all the way on the other side of the world. They have left me comments and advice and have given me encouraging words on becoming a teacher. I think that it is great to get this kind of support from people that know nothing about me. As a teacher I would love to grow my PLN so that I can have a huge support system for when my lesson does not go as planned

No comments:

Post a Comment