Saturday, November 21, 2009

ALEX

ALEX

ALEX is the Alabama Learning Exchange created by the Alabama Department of Education. It is an online website containing useful information to current and future teachers at all grade levels, as well as students. It provides teacher and student resources in all areas including: lesson plans, tips for helping specific types of students, handouts, worksheets, personal workspace, professional learning and many other helpful resources. For students it provides an alternative academic search engine. It also gives students extra practice and alternative learning methods in subject areas they are having difficulty in. All of this is just a click away, accessible to absolutely anyone who is interested in the content matter, and it is completely free.

I think ALEX is one of the best things out there. I know as a future teacher I have so many questions and will still have questions all throughout my teaching career. Websites such as ALEX will help me to become a much better educator. I have used this website as a student, and I am certain I will use it as a teacher. One other great thing about ALEX is that I will also make sure my future students take advantage of this great system as well.

For more information CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment