Thursday, November 12, 2009

Networked Student

random picture kids with computers

This video proves exactly what teachers just like Dr. Strange probably say everyday. Of course teachers want their students to be overachievers and go above and beyond what is asked of them; but how will students know what is above if they do not know what is the standard? I feel like I am a networked student. It is hard not to in this fast paced world we are now living in. I almost always think that I can just get the basics and go in and figure it our for myself and move on to the next thing. Although, this may sometimes work, I am still learning and still need guidance; just like every other student.

Being a networked student is not a bad thing. It is vital for students to be a part of their educational experience. Students control their learning more than their teachers do, but they still need teachers.

I think that as a future teacher the best thing I can do for my students is to make them want to learn. As long as the child is interested there are no limits as to what they can succeed. With all of the information that is available online for both students and teachers, there should be no problem finding something for everybody.


For more information CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment