Monday, September 14, 2009

"A Vision Of Students Today"

I really liked this video! At first I was not sure what to think of the way the video was produced, but once I started watching it I actually really enjoyed it. I would changed a few things like in the beginning a some of the images were blurry and hard to read. I think that the students holding up the images that related to them had a strong impact.
I feel like this video relates very closely to my college experience. Between classes, and driving to class, on top of studying and doing homework it leaves very little time for anything else. Being twenty one years old and trying to have fun and grow up all at the same time there are a lot of other things going on in my life that I need time for. I also found it very interesting how much time is used on technology compared to class time. This video really gives you a lot to think about.

1 comment: