Saturday, September 5, 2009

Videocast of The Technoligically Literate Teacher

I hated this! Seriously, I waited over twenty minutes and watched maybe a minute and a half of the video and that was all I could take. It would not load right, maybe it is my computer or maybe it is the operator, I am not sure but I could not handle anymore! It would stop and I would press play and it would play five seconds then stop again, so I would press play and it would start over! Then I decided not to press play and just wait and nothing happened at all then!
Now I got that out of my system, from what I did see of the video I was not very impressed. The music at the beginning was very boring and did not capture my attention at all. Then once the people in the video started talking they were very lifeless and not enthusiastic. No one was even looking at the camera, granted that it was a discussion but the camera would hence an audience and this audience was very bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment