Saturday, September 5, 2009

Producing A Podcast

This link was extremely helpful! It was very clear and straight to the point which is definitely a preference of mine. I know when it is my turn to make a podcast I will be using this link. It looks like it tells you everything you need to know to critique your own podcast before posting it; even if you are not a professional.
I also like this post because I feel like the dislikes I had in the videocast produced by Dr. Strange's previous students are all things he listed in his blog. He tells you how to focus your thoughts and how to animate your voice. That was one of the main things I failed to see in the videocast I watched. Also I love that he put in examples from his own students. What is even more amazing is that his students are kindergartners! Who would have thought that five year-olds could be so smart!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    I wanted to check in and see how class was going for you. A podcast! That's exciting. My students are going to try vocabulary podcasts, where they have to "teach" a word to each other. I'm not sure how that will go...but I'll share them once we're finished.
    Thanks again for commenting and reading my students' blogs!
    susan

    ReplyDelete