Thursday, August 20, 2009

All About Tiffany :)

Hi! I’m Tiffany. I am from Foley, Alabama where I was born and still live today. Yes, I drive two hours every Monday through Friday to Mobile so that I can attend South. I am a secondary education/ language arts major. This is my sixth semester of college and I am pretty sure I still have four more left after this one. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. Honestly, I want to be a teacher because it is the only thing I can see myself waking up and doing everyday. Of course I have heard that I might change my mind once I actually become a teacher but we shall see. I love children and I enjoy helping others so the classroom seems like the place for me.
In my free time I like to go bowling with my friends and my boyfriend. I love the beach and flip flops. I love to dance; it always makes me feel good. I love spending time with my family; they literally mean the world to me. I love babies, although I do not think I have the patience for them all of the time. I think I appear to be a girl who would always be with her four best friends, but I actually prefer to be by myself. I really enjoy my “me time”.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up. And neither have you even if you think you have. At least that is how I would interpret Did You Know 3!

    ReplyDelete